mmdgg 发表于 2010-11-17 10:47:20

CFD HVAC 职位

Hi,

This is Zoe from new-heaven Associates. It is very nice to talk with you.
Now I am looking for a R&D Engineer and an Assistant Engineering Manager for my client Carrier (China) Co.Ltd. http://www.carrier.com.cn/
Requirement of R&D Engineer:
1. Working Year: 5-10 years experience with strong in fundamentals of thermodynamics and fluid mechanics; Demonstrated proficiency in heat transfer and heat exchanger design; Intimate knowledge of two-phase flow phenomena (liquid-gas), heat transfer and pressure drop
2. Education: Masters in Mechanical or Chemical Engineering with emphasis on thermal sciences
3. Personality: Open mind, easygoing
4. Know-How : Proficient in Mechanical and Thermal design studies; Numerical and CFD methods expertise is a plus; Proficient in two or more computer programming languages; EES and/or Matlab a plus; Familiarity with HVAC&R equipment and systems a plus; Good working knowledge of HX manufacturing and assembly; Proficient in experimental methods, instrumentation, and measurement systems;
5. Others: Good communication, good English speaking skills, and organization skills; Industrial experience a plus, however, is not required

Requirement of Assistant Engineering Manager:
- Bachelor/Master degree of engineering, major in HVAC
- Fluent English, both verbal & writing
- 5yrs+ airside product experience, expertise in AHU, FCU, VAV, etc
- 2yrs+ supervisory experience of product engineering
- Proved project leader experience in HVAC product development is must
- Experience with HVAC product heat transfer simulations & calculations
- Familiar with HVAC product & market, with insight of market trend
- Familiar with special HVAC airside product applications, i.e. pharmaceutical industry
- Familiar with HVAC airside product applied standards & certification requirements, i.e. eurovent, GMP
- Familiar with HVAC electric control is a plus
- Experience with light commercial HVAC product is a plus, i.e. W/C packaged, WSHP, small chiller

If you have any friend or colleague or alumnus, who is qualified and interested in these positions, please do not hesitated to contact me by the way has been listed below.

As an executive search firm in SHANGHAI, we do have lots of opportunity or marketing information, I do hope we can keep in touch and share information with each other. Could I suggest you may have a look of our company website which is our on-line brochure newheavenhr.com to know more about us at you convenience?

Could I suggest you to send me your update CV or add my MSN? We’d like to keep contact with you for some prospective opportunities later if possible.

Thanks & Regards,

Zoe Wang

===============================================
New Heaven HR Shanghai
Unit 2502-2505, SINO Life Tower, #707 Zhangyang Road,
PDND, Shanghai 200120, P.R.China
Tel: 021-61048012
DL: 021-61048091-834
Cell: 18621123790
MSN:vivianttzoe.register@hotmail.com
Email: zoe@new-heaven.com
页: [1]