注册
查看: 2273|回复: 0

[注意]Looking for an applicant for 2004 APEC Post-doctoral fellowships(flui

[复制链接]
发表于 2004-8-10 09:51:10 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式

马上注册,结交更多好友,享用更多功能,让你轻松玩转社区。

您需要 登录 才可以下载或查看,没有账号?注册

x
I am looking for a man who is willing to apply for the 2004 APEC Post-doctoral fellowships in Science and Engineering sponsored by Korea Science and Engineering Foundation. The details of the program could be shown in the attached file.
The research subjects to be taken when the application is accepted is
1. Aerodynamic/Structural Design of rotor blade of a wind turbine
Designing a rotor blade and developing a blade design code.
Required : Deep aerodynamic knowledge, basic knowledge on structural mechanics, programming experience of Matlab or C
Tools that will be used: Garrad Hassan Bladed, Aerodyn FLEX5, Matlab, etc.
2. Assessment of wind resources for wind farm development
Required : Deep aerodynamic(or wind engineering) knowledge
Tools that will be used: Garrad Hassan WindFarmer, WasP, WindPro, etc.
Our research center (Pohang Wind Energy Research Center, in POSTECH) is one of the most leading research groups in Wind Energy in Korea, and doing most of the wind turbine related projects sponsored by Korean Government, such as development of 750kW and 2MW wind turbine. We are also doing windfarm development projects sponsored by a company. The applicant could have experiences to participate in the most advanced research project of wind turbine development and wind farm assessment in Korea.
We need a fluent English speaker since we have a good many chance to communicate with some Engineering companies in Europe.
If you are interested in applying to the 2004 APEC Post-Doc program, please send me your resume by email. My email address is yonghwan@postech.ac.kr. Visit www.postech.ac.kr to know more about our university.
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表