[复制链接]
发表于 2002-12-4 17:18:48 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式

马上注册,结交更多好友,享用更多功能,让你轻松玩转社区。

您需要 登录 才可以下载或查看,没有账号?注册

x
[这个贴子最后由周华在 2003/03/18 01:26am 编辑]

作者 代为请教CFX5问题
tjuyang

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
周四要参加CFX5的应用技术培训,我们这边主要是做建筑抗风,因此只涉及不可压缩(钝体)流动,包括气弹。单一介质,无自由面,无化学反应。我也刚接触CFX5,很多东西不是很熟,要向技术工程师请教。有什么可以为大家代劳的,坛友可以在这里提出来,代为请教。
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
tjuyang兄,请代我问一下
1。cfx5是否可以在计算流固耦合传热的同时计算燃烧呢?也就是说,传热所需要的温度梯度由燃烧来提供?
2。cfx5的燃烧模型是否能和多相流模型同时使用呢?比如计算油燃烧?
ggbaby

不用问,我回答你吧。
1,然
2,燃油模型本身就有多相流,所以不需要再另外设了。
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
谢谢!那么请问cfx5可以同时设定多个流动区域吗,而这些流动区域是被固体区域完全分开的,走不同的冷热流体,冷热流体通过固体传热。

tjuyang能不能帮我问一个问题:
cfx能不能模拟非稳态流湍流流场中粒子间的碰撞?假如可以的话,大致步骤如何?如果不能,那么是否可以通过user subroutine 来求解,而求解过程中两个粒子由于碰撞而发生变化又如何得到体现? 使用user subroutine是否可以和它软件中求解受力粒子轨迹结合起来?
多谢了

windhair

Help me to ask
1,if it possible to do the simulation about chemical reaction in multi-phase flow, cfx4.4 seems can not!
2.If it is possible to define surface reaction not volume reaction.
Thanks a lot.

answer:
for windhair,
Yes ,It of course can use the simulation chemical reaction in multi-phase flow! Who told you cfx4.4 could not do that? I use CFX4.3 to do that including particle reactions, gas combustion and oil combustion. and CFX4.4 can do surfact readtion if you use the subroutine.
to hawlca:
cfx能够模拟非稳态问题中的颗粒碰撞,但必须是在双欧啦坐标系下,啦格洛日的基本假设就是颗粒之间没有碰撞,所以就是说,所有的软件都没有拉格朗日下的碰撞。
to upc :
Of Course!!, IT's easy in fact.

windhair

Thanks for ggbaby's reply. I just get this information at the last page of
CFX 4.4 mannual. page3-983 Appendix C (Model combination that are permitted in CFX-4.4)
from the table, we can see: Chemistry and Multi-phase can not be combined. You'd better have a close look at that. Maybe I'm wrong.
If it is real, then the result you got maybe a wrong result.   

windhair 编辑于 2002-12-03 21:22
ggbaby wrote:
to hawlca:
cfx能够模拟非稳态问题中的颗粒碰撞,但必须是在双欧啦坐标系下,啦格洛日的基本假设就是颗粒之间没有碰撞,所以就是说,所有的软件都没有拉格朗日下的碰撞。
to upc :
Of Course!!, IT's easy in fact.

那在cfx中能不能实现这个功能呢?通过user routine

ggbaby

CFx4.4 say you can't use the cfx's reaction and multi-phase togather.
But in fact, you can write it use the user fortran routine. It's very easy.

Add some mass fraction equations as you need and use the USRSRC to program the Chemical reactions.
Try it!

ggbaby 编辑于 2002-12-04 13:31

windhair

ggbaby wrote:
CFx4.4 say you can't use the cfx's reaction and multi-phase togather.
But in fact, you can write it use the user fortran routine. It's very easy.

Add some mass fraction equations as you need and use the USRSRC to program the Chemical reactions.
Try it!

I see, excellent. Can you give me some example about such user subroutine about chemical reactions. I have work on it for about 2 weeks, no progress yet.
Thanks

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表