注册
查看: 2002|回复: 1

[求助]有谁可以告诉我?

[复制链接]
发表于 2003-8-15 14:21:38 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式

马上注册,结交更多好友,享用更多功能,让你轻松玩转社区。

您需要 登录 才可以下载或查看,没有账号?注册

x
有谁可以告诉我?什么是Fluent软件?有什么用?可以建立场?模型?还是假设?Phoenics软件有什么用?可以建立场?模型?还是假设?CFX软件有什么用?可以建立场?模型?还是假设?NUMECA软件有什么用?可以建立场?模型?还是假设?STAR-CD软件有什么用?可以建立场?模型?还是假设?我是初学者,初次接触高深科学,请各位前辈多多指教.万分感谢.
发表于 2003-8-20 19:17:03 | 显示全部楼层

[求助]有谁可以告诉我?

My reply might not help you much only hope it can give you some general ideas about the questions you asked here (you'd better have one goal a time, don't put them together)
Basically, what you listed above are all comercial CFD (Computational Fluid Dynamics) codes, they are computer-based tools for simulating the behaviour of systems involving fluid flow, heat transter and other related physical processes, such as radiation, combustion, partical transportation etc... The codes work by solving the equations of fluid flow over a region of interest, with specified conditions on the boundary of that region
The working procedures for codes you mentioned are all similiar:
Geometry/Mesh - Physicas definition - Solver - Post-processing
Most of them are using finite volume method, similiar algorithms, which means the core mathematics are fairly similiar, the differences are graphic user interface (GUI), some of them are friendly, some are not quite. Fluent is popular in China, but I don't know it much, myself is using CFX, both 4.4 and 5.6, they are different since the mesh structures are not the same.
Better to choose one of them based on what you are going to model, learn one first and then try to know more later if time is not an issue.
Myself is quite fresh in this area, after experiencing CFD around two years, only know a little bit within my own projects of interest.
Best of Luck
Forrest
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表